Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What are good colleges for outdoorsy, nature-loving people?

I'm a senior in high school, and most people would describe me as "hippie". I guess i would have to agree :P I am having a hard time finding schools near me that i feel suit me. I am looking for a place where there are a lot of kind, outdoorsy/hippie-ish people like me. Size (preferably smaller i guess) and academics don't matter, but the most important feature is that it has easy access to nature and outdoor activities. I love kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, etc. and I want a college where i can spend time in nature with other free spirits like myself. I am also very into music and crafts (paint, crochet, macrame, pottery), and i love towns with lots of independent shops and coffeehouses where people play music. I live in GA and a college in GA would be ideal so i can use the HOPE scholarship, but colleges in GA like this seem hard to find, so I can go out of state up to about 9 hours away from Atlanta. Please help me and my future happiness!!! hahaha, Thanks, Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment