Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Should I be wary of this situation?

Alright, so here is the story. I went to my friends house today and there was someone else there that usually isn't. We started talking right away and we clicked. We have practically everything in common, and we both kept mentioning that every time we found something else we had in common. We hung out for about 4 hours. Even if he was "talking to all of us" he would just direct everything toward me the whole time, look me in the eyes the whole time, he even gave me his number. So it seems like he likes me..But then later on when we are texting and he sends me a picture of his and starts talking ual. He genuinely seemed like he likes me in person and we really did have a lot in common, but do you think he may just want something ual or could it be his way of letting me know for sure he likes me..?

No comments:

Post a Comment