Sunday, August 14, 2011

What if you were pregnant and.......?

What if you were pregnant and having to live in a hotel for 35 dollars a night, you were due Aug 15th, You had no money and were standing on a street corner with a sign. Now I have tried to get a job and I am receiving government food and cash istance. I desperately need a job but unfortunately I get dizzy spells and I faint. So it would have to be a sit down job till the pregnancy is over. I am so tired of begging on a street corner to pay my hotel bill! I just want a nice job that will pay my room every night so I don't have to worry any more. I am 27 have experience in banquets, Deli, Grocery, child care. I also do photo touch ups and restorations in my spare time. I receive 400.00 a month in cash istance and that will probably go down due to my inability to complete to 120hrs. of community service per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment