Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ladies please help me here. I am begging you here!?

This is the deal. My gf of 8 beautiful months has just been through a great deal of hurt. Her dad has just walked into her life about 3 weeks ago and she trusted him far too well and he took advantage of her. She let him because she didn't want him to hurt her. Afterwards she started prostituting to make money. She's slept with 5 strangers in the last 2 weeks. She's also proud of this. She has broken up with for whatever unknown reason..maybe she is mad because I wasn't there. I am in the Army and I am weeks from my deployment date. In about a month I will be in Kuwait. 2 weeks later I will be in Iraq. Where I will remain for the next 10 months. This is very hard for me to handle. I need advice. Please help me. What do I do about her. I love her so much but she doesn't love me anymore. She has a boyfriend now. She trusts him with her life but has only known him for 5 days. They met the night before she told me that she was going through all of this. I need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment