Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help! I'm moving to colombia in a few days.?

i kind of got my mother pissed enough to send me off to live with my grandmother in Colombia. She says she'll straighten me up there, but I'm trying to explain to her that im in the middle of my senior year in high school and the school system is totally different there. The only good schools there are private and cost money. She says she'll pay, but one of my bffs went to school in nueva granada and she said she had to take a test in order to get in and that there are enrollment deadlines! She's really smart, so of course she ped with flying colors, but im not that smart and what if they dont even let me in and i have to go to a public school there. i go to a public school here in Texas and i love it, but its way different over there. schools dont even have air conditioning and where my grandma lives the temperatures are infernal hot! im really freaking out here! so, please, i need no more lectures (got more than enough of those from mom), i just need some feedback on how school is like over there, public and private (will they even let me in this late in the school year?), and some advice on how to survive the narc kingdom of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment