Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GUY ADVICE, need help please. 10 POINTS!!!!!!!?

Hmm i say that he does like you but obviously he is EXTREMELY shy. When u told him that u liked him, did he say anything else back? or did he just act happy? I mean, I think he does like you and is prolly just debating on whether he should ask you out, and if so, how should he. Maybe u r different than other girls and he feels as tho he has to take a diff approach to asking u out. My first boyfriend was the same way with me. I was diff than other girls he had dated (because Im more appropriate, and nicer, and caring and such. his other gfs were pretty much s. haha) so, he took a long time to ask me out b/c he really liked me and didn't think he wood stand a chance with me so he wanted to make sure that when he asked me out, he didn't mess up anything. it is very confusing when guys do stuff like this. but if he doesn't make a move soon and u really like, i would just ask him to go out to like get icecream or a coffee or smoothie or whatever ya'll like, hah, and casually talk about it. u can't say u didn't try, even if nothing works out u know?

No comments:

Post a Comment