Monday, August 8, 2011

Small eyeliner problem?

currently i am using urban decay 24/7 eye pencil. I love it, especially the dark it is, how well it glides on, and how it stays on my waterline. But sometimes, it will kind of smudge on my top lash line a little bit, and also it glides on so well that it needs sharpened more often, and i'm afraid it won't last as long. but idk if I wanna buy something else because id want anything that's not as dark as the urban decay. I heard MAC fluidline is amazing, but i'm not too great with liquid because once I used waterproof liquid eyeliner on my waterline, and it would go in my eye, and I would just cry the liner out. that's why i quit using liquid. It wasn't real expensive so that's probably why it didn't work. I never bought fluidline cuz if it will do the same thing, then I just wasted lots of money cuz its expensive. And is it possible to get eyeliner that will last at least a few months if I use it almost every day, and has all the qualities of urban decay?

No comments:

Post a Comment